Live in San Diego’s newly revitalized and amenity-rich Mission Valley, steps away from Fashion Valley Mall, bike trails, and a wide selection of shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Fashion Terrace is located in amenity-rich Mission Valley. Many of the apartments have beautiful views of Mission Valley from the balcony, with creature comforts available steps away from your front door. You can exercise in our modern fitness center, get your laps in at the outdoor pool, do some grilling at the barbecues, or relax in the hot tub. Several of our apartments are equipped with high quality finishes such as fireplaces, hardwood-style vinyl floors, and stainless steel appliances. For several of our apartments, oversized closets and vaulted ceilings, providing a luxurious feel to your apartment.
- Fitness Centre
- Pool & Spa
- Gated and Controlled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Secure and Modern Postal Lockers
- Common Room
- In-Unit Laundry
- Central Air Conditioning
- Window Coverings
Hardwood-Style Vinyl floors
- Full-Sized Kitchen with Microwave and Dishwasher
Mission Valley Amenities
Fashion Terrace is a luxury apartment community located in the amenity rich Mission Valley area. It’s located across from San Diego’s premier shopping center, Fashion Valley Mall, which boasts luxury shopping, a movie theatre, and fantastic restaurants. The University of San Diego is only a couple minutes away – perfect for students. The trolley stop at Fashion Valley is a 5-minute walk away, bringing the larger San Diego area within walking distance including Downtown, Westfield UTC Mall in La Jolla, San Diego State University, and University of California, San Diego. For drivers, both I-8 and SR-163 are convenient to get to, providing easy access to Downtown, the beaches, and the rest of San Diego.
- Fashion Valley Mall across the street
- Target, Ralph’s, Trader Joes, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, and many other stores nearby
- Convenient access to I-8 and Route 163
- 5 minute walk to the trolley stop at Fashion Valley Mall
- 5 minutes from University of San Diego
- Several parks nearby including the San Diego River Trails, Tecolote Canyon, Ski Beach Park, Presidio Park, and Balboa Park
- Convenient bike trails that connect to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach